Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Work in Progress

Starving Sparrow has a new face... and a cute little body! Thanks to Chris, the little bird at the top of the page is forevermore the Starving Sparrow. Just right I think.

This blog is a work in progress. I'm learning how to communicate in a new way and how to share bits and pieces of my life and my loves with whomever is inclined to follow. My years in San Francisco were like building blocks, they are my foundation. Now its time to build my house. I'm going to need some help. Chris and I have some pretty ambitious plans. Getting jobs in a new city, buying a home, building a small business and, maybe, even throwing a little sparrow into the mix.

I want this blog to be a way for me to access all that positive energy out there. Its a reciprocal relationship between you and I that I'm going to rely on for good advice, thoughtful commentary and support along the way. You, can count on me for a true story and a passion for food and life that I can't wait to share.

I'm off to feed the bird. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment